Awarer WTHUSB is a temperature and humidity sensor based on Coiaca G2D circuit that sends the information to any mobile or web application and can algo be integrated to any automation sysmems that supports MQTT protocol. No wiring needed.
Since Coiaca devices work with protocols like MQTT, can be easily integrated with smart home automation systems like Home Assistant.
Make it smart!
- Temperature and humidity measurement
- Heat index calculation
- Data reported in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Quick and easy, no wiring
- 3D printed PLA case
- Power Supply: DC5V micro USB connector
- Wireless standard: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Security Mechanism: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Protocol: MQTT (with Birth message and LTW support for availability status)
- TLS for secure communication channel
- Connection status indicator led
- WiFi AP configuration button
- Remote Management
- MQTT remote debug
Remote management feature allows to send commands and receive responses from the unit. So configuration can be updtated and/or operations can be performed without interfeer on the main functionality.
Remote Management is the perfect feature for service providers that needs to control devices installed in places where phisical access is difficult, restricted or sometimes unreachable. Remote Management commands also allows Services Providers to monitor devices and to integrate them to any backend, to debug remotely or even to develop its own online configuration tools.
English – WTHUSBC Technical Specification (PDF)
English – WTHUSBC User Manual (PDF)
English – cDash User Manual
Spanish – WTHUSBC Especificación técnica (PDF)
Spanish – WTHUSBC Manual del Usuario (PDF)
Spanish – cDash Manual del Usuario