AWR01THERM PLUG is a temperature and humidity sensor based on Coiaca AWR01 circuit. Implements the MQTT protocol so can be used with any MQTT compliant mobile or web application, and also can be integrated to any automation sysmems that supports it. No wiring needed.
Like most Coiaca devices, it works with MQTT protocol so it can be easily integrated Home Assistant.
Make it smart!
- Temperature and humidity measurement
- Heat index calculation
- Data reported in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Quick and easy, no wiring
- 3D printed PLA case
- Power Supply: AC110v/240v or DC5V micro USB connector
- Wireless standard: WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Security Mechanism: WEP/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Protocol: MQTT (with Birth message and LTW support for availability status)
- TLS for secure communication channel
- Connection status indicator led
- WiFi AP configuration button
English – WTHUSBC Technical Specification (PDF)
English – WTHUSBC User Manual (PDF)
Spanish – WTHUSBC Especificación técnica (PDF)
Spanish – WTHUSBC Manual del Usuario (PDF)