Most Coiaca devices has two types of status leds: One for channels status and other for connection status.
Interpretation of channels status leds is simple: As you may imagine, when the led is on, the channel is active, otherwise the channel is inactive.
Statuses for Connection Status Leds are as follows:
- Fast blink: The device is in AP mode with default factory password waiting to be configured.
- Fast blink, but mostly on: The device is in AP mode, waiting for eventual configuration changes (password configured by user must be used).
- Normal blinks: Device is attempting connection to the configured WiFi network.
- Mostly off with rare rapid blinks: The device is connected to WiFi and is performing normal operation.
- Blinking every one second: One of the channels is running a timer to be turned off automatically.